< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 18:51, 21 May 2010 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Lionel Villard is joining the XQDT call from IBM Reserch, NY
- Sam reported that we need a site to document how to generate the parser.
- how to do XQDoc
Bugs / Issues
- Angelo's e-mail regarding the remote lunches responded. Started a discussions in the [Bug 313963].
- Sam reported that users would really like to see refactoring and code navigation is needed
- many small commits mainly influencing Zorba and Sausalito
- SWTBot for UI testing is the recommended way to go. Gabriel will take a look at it next week.
- Grammar missing rules for ML working? Test for regression
- Will try to look over Angelo's solution in [Bug 313963]
- DLTK Interpreter frameork vs. WTP Server Adapter Framework
- XQDT JDT Enablement (adding XQDT nature for Java projects)
- DLTK vs. SSE Editor discussions (Lionel's experience)
- DLTK editor slow and not accurate
- extend the XML parser
- let us see Lionel's SSE implementation
- Lionel will attach his implementation to [Bug 292704]
- learn by example from PDT for the SSE DLTK integration!!!