< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 20:46, 6 January 2010 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
Ready to declare the 0.7.0 M1 build. But some testing has to be done before.
- Added the Release Notes page that will document the new features and the known bugs for each milestone/release
- Gabriel will add articles for:
- how to provide an XQDoc Command handler implementation
Bugs / Issues
- There are a few unresolved bugs that were in the initial plan for this milestone. They will be postponed for the next milestone:
- hacked back the MarkLogicBuiltinsDoc that provides documentation for ML builins. This implementation is just a temporary
- commited the builtinModules extension point. Both Zorba (starting with the next version, e.a. 1.0) and MarkLogic builtins adhere now to this convention.
- implemented the first version of the "implicitImports" extension point (an improvement of this might be necessary: see Future Plans section)
- We have to approach the XQDoc guys and together with EXPath guys try to push a new (more complete) version of the XQDoc schema/comment structure.
- The implicitImports extension point should have "more intelligent" prefixes. They should be enabled by the module version declaration.
- 0.7.0 M1 complete until next call!!! :) Finally!
- Preliminary discussions on the default XQDT XQuery processor: David sent this message around a couple of weeks ago about XBird. William should create a bug entry for this issue.
- set the date for 0.7.0 M2 to be 26 Feb 2010