< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 14:34, 16 December 2009 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- One talk and one tutorial have been proposed for the EclipseCon 2010:
- XQDT - XQuery Getting Momentum in Eclipse (25min talk)
- Developing and Debugging Full-Fledged XQuery-based Web Applications
- Sam will add the Team Project Set file (.psf) link from Hudson to the XQDT Wiki (http://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc-xquery/lastStableBuild/artifact/incubator/sourceediting/development/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.releng/psfs/xquery.cvs.psf)
Bugs / Issues
- Sam still has to add an issue for the blocking editor.
- Gabriel corrected the one XQDT parser problem: Bug 295437. This will be committed after the unit test plug-ins will be put in place.
- One full week for resolving issues before final testing week.
- Send reminder to David Williams to set up the stage for our integration build and for our M1.