< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 14:34, 16 December 2009 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Bugs / Issues
- Sam will report the following issues in Bugzilla
- prolog language version support directly from the parser
- blocking editor
- block comments have been requested
- auto-insertion of quotes is messy (it disturbs more than helps)
- Gabriel encountered some dependency issues when extending the built-in auto-completion support to accept also the Zorba way of providing built-in modules.
- will try to add packages instead of plug-ins to the dependency list (they should be resolved at runtime and should also pass the built that also looks for packages in all the dependencies)
- if the problem is not solved with package dependencies, a facet approach will be taken.
- no relevant development activity to report