WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 155, last week - 148)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 33, Last week - 23)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 20; Last week - 19)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
3.4.0 PMC Bug review
- RC1 05/18 (for delivery to +2 on 05/22)(after this build, still PMC +1)
- RC2 05/25 (for delivery to +2 on 05/29)(after this build, begin PMC +2)
- RC3 06/01 (for delivery to +2 on 06/05)(after this build, begin PMC +3)
- RC4 06/08 (for delivery to +2 on 06/12) [Final build]
- Juno GA 06/27
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.