- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-11-29
- 2 Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- 3 References
WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-11-29
Angel, Helen, David, Amy, Tim, Bob, Rob, Chuck, Carl, Konstantine, Kaloyan, Kathy, Kate, Neil, Raghu
Announcements And Reports
- CVS Restructuring Done 11/16 => Pls ask if you have any issues with updating the map files?
- EclipseCon 2008 submissions due November 19th => still accepting short talks if interested
- I have suggested two "virtual teams" to focus on two series of tutorials:
- How to extend WTP (Konstantin, Nitin, Chuck, Kaloyan)
- How to use WTP (Jason, Kathy, Naci, Neil, Raghu)
- My note and invitation on newsgroup applies to all committers as well!
- The next bug day is tomorrow 11/30 Link
Action Items For Project Leads
- Primary website Landing Page needs new Projects. See bug 201331.
- Improve landing pages as possible
Focus on Backlog and Quality metrics (Neil)
Neil: Untargeted Enhancement is still the focus
- Current Focus Item:
- Untargeted Enhancements opened before January 1st, 2007 (Last week - 127; Currently ~ 117)
- Options are
- Invalid - Enhancement does not fit with the scope of the project or is already implemented.
- Upcoming Focus Item:
- Past Focus Items:
Focus on Requirements Planning (Raghu)
Raghu: Common now has committed items. Focus on untargeted enhancements, recent enhancements still in the inbox
- Complete Next Draft of WTP 3.0 Plan 10/10 (or 10/12)
- Plan items in Bugzilla (~42)
- Schedule - Details...
- Bug Lists
- All Remaining 2.0.2 Targeted Bugs (~53)
- 2.0.2 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 2.0.2 Hot Bugs (~1)
- 2.0.2 Bugs for PMC Approval (~0)
- 2.0.2 Untargeted Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 2.0.2 Blockers/Criticals (~0)
- 2.0.2 Total JST, WST, JSF Bugs Fixed (~64)
- 2.0.2 Dali Total Bugs Fixed (~2)
- 2.0.2 Resolved, Unverified Blockers/Criticals (~19) By Assignee
WTP 3.0 M4
- M4 Schedule
- our +2 date: Monday, January 7 2008
- Final Code released by December 21
- Plan 11/19 - 11/23
- Development 11/26 - 12/21
- Test 12/24 - 01/04 (excluding holidays)
- Junit failures? none
- M3.0 M4 build I-I20071129103351-20071129103351
- Bug Lists
- 3.0 Invalid Targeted Bugs (~0)
- 3.0 M4 Targeted Bugzilla Enhancements (~22)
- All Remaining 3.0 Targeted Enhancements (~192)
- 3.0 M4 Remaining Targeted Bugs (~0)
- 3.0 M4 Hot Bug Requests (~1)
- 3.0 M4 Hot Bugs (~1)
- 3.0 M4 Blockers/Criticals (~2)
- 3.0 M4 JST, WST, JSF Bugs Fixed (~11)
- 3.0 M4 JPT Dali Bugs Fixed (~0)
- 3.0 Untargeted Blockers/Criticals (~1)
- 3.0 Resolved, Unverified Blockers/Criticals (~25) By Assignee
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- Updated the WTP 3.0 requirements list
- Planning M4
- JSP source parser updates for complete our JSP 2.0 support requirement 150794
- Addressing 3.0 requirement for more configurable XML and HTML formatting (95091,194698)
- Continuing JSDT integration
- Working on updating bug backlogs
- Ongoing triaging of incoming bug reports
- Ongoing triage of incoming and existing bugs/RFEs.
- Plan for M4.
- Work on RFEs and bugs targetted to M4.
- JPT 2.0
- Majority of Java Context model complete
- Persistence.xml Context model is complete
- Getting started this week on orm.xml Context model
- Planning for M3
- Property Editor prototype
- JSPX support investigation
- XHTML support investigation
- Branching Strategy
- Please review and comment on the WTP How to: Branching Policy and Practices guide.
- Instructions for tagging existing and new WTP wiki pages can be found at WTP's Category page; remember, we can create subcategories as well
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- Information about process for milestone bugzilla line item planning has been added to the WTP Bugs, Workflow, and Conventions document.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- Adopter Migration Information for WTP 2.0 - Please add any details for your component.
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web Tools Web Site Development.
- The next Bug Day is November 30th, participation is voluntary.
- Mark any applicable bugs with keyword "bugday", but only if you'll have a representative on hand to respond through Bugzilla or in IRC
- Current WTP Bug Day bugs (~53)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~148)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (~118)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (~1245)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (~3138)
- All WTP Future Bugs (~82)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~211)
- All API Requests (~11)