< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 05:45, 26 January 2017 by Dmarthaler.gmx.net (Created page with "== Attendees == * Florian Waibel * GianMaria Romanato * Violeta Georgieva * Daniel Marthaler == Topics == * Status of 3.7.0.M04 release # Virgo Kernel & Virgo Server for Apa...")
- Florian Waibel
- GianMaria Romanato
- Violeta Georgieva
- Daniel Marthaler
- Status of 3.7.0.M04 release
- Virgo Kernel & Virgo Server for Apache Tomcat can be released
- Virgo Nano is not starting properly
- Issues on Bugzilla for 3.7.0.M04 must be closed asap
- Releasing 3.7.0.M04 on the 26th of January 2017, even if Virgo Nano is not fixed by then
- Community feedback to: Discontinuation of VNF and VJS distributions beginning with the 3.7.0.M04 release
- Scope (Bugzilla entries) for https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=RT&list_id=15723305&product=Virgo&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=3.7.0.RC01 3.7.0.RC01 and date
- Release RC01 as soon as we have GW 3.0.0.RC6 in
- Confirm official release date for 3.7.0.RELEASE of 26th of February
- How to release Virgo Tools 1.5.0?
- Possibly answer to the forum question about the bundle class loader
- firstname.lastname@example.org sent 17th of January - (waiting for response) Ask Wayne what needs to be done for a “subproject” release such as Tooling 1.5.0 / Bundlor 1.3 / Examples / Snaps / ... publish answer to Mattermost
- Schedule a review for this release.
- Ask Ivan HowTo release an Eclipse project
- Ask Markus to become official mentor for the Virgo project ;-)
- Answer Eduardo F. - https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/virgo-dev/msg01758.html
- Convert Docbook docuware to Asciidoc and try to include it in the Gradle build
- Check/Prepare the IP Log for 3.7 release (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.virgo/iplog/preview) / https://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools/downloads.php?id=rt.virgo
- Create Bug to track legal notes: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc2.php
- Ask Markus/Tom whether we could ship with a patched Equinox?
- Review patch/problem on Bug 500758 with Tony in January
- Migrate the documentation to gradle build to be able to publish along the artifacts
- Documentation Milestone M04 should be online together with the release of Virgo.
- Investigate Spring Framework Bill of Material (Maybe we can use this new project: https://github.com/spring-gradle-plugins/dependency-management-plugin)
- Answer to the forum to J. Sousa and recommend adotpion of latest build
- Get status for next hangout - Keep team updated about the progress of the JUnit4 OSGi runner which may be used for testing Spring bundles. We could run a POC, wrap some Spring tests in a “test bundle” and run them in Virgo.
- Check Virgo Wiki Tooling Page if updating is required, also IDE set-up for contributors
- Virgo Wiki Pages (Committers) document Git branching model using git-flow as suggested by Giamma
- Send out an email to acunote to close the Virgo instance, remove reference
- Publish Bundlor 1.1.3.M01 to Maven Central
- Include Snaps-Guide in Snaps project build so that Stefan Zugal can improve the documentation
- Try to convert docbook documentation to asciidoc using http://pandoc.org/
- Publish Agenda and decisions to the Virgo Wiki