< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 16:22, 9 January 2017 by Dmarthaler.gmx.net (Created page with "== Attendees == * GianMaria Romanato * Daniel Marthaler * Florian Waibel * Tony Ganchev * Aleksandar Kanchev * Junior Sousa == Topics == * Who organizes access for committe...")
- GianMaria Romanato
- Daniel Marthaler
- Florian Waibel
- Tony Ganchev
- Aleksandar Kanchev
- Junior Sousa
- Who organizes access for committers to Acunote in order to get access to additional information? (https://eclipse-virgo.acunote.com/login)
- We should review the Virgo Wiki Pages and check which ones need to be updated
- We should update the legal notes in virgo-build repo, does the Virgo build and Tooling include this information at all? Bundlor and Snaps does. - The Tooling is OK (about.html in every plug-in)
- Virgo Tools status update Plan-Project-Wizard and documentation publishing
- Virgo Tools remove Repository page from the Server Editor (since the backing repo from Spring isn’t maintained anymore)?
- Status of Gemini Web 3.0.0:
- Update Tomcat to 8.5.9 (CQ created)
- Most probably end of January 3.0.0.RELEASE is prepared.
- Meanwhile updating Virgo 3.7.0.M04 to current Gemini Web 3.0.0.RC3
- Help for Bug 500758 is required, who can help Tony?
- Release dates (Beware of the release review calendar https://projects.eclipse.org/upcoming-reviews 21th December ‘16 / 18th January ‘17 / x?! February):
- 30.12.2016: Bundlor 1.1.3.M01
- [January]: Virgo Tools 1.5.0.RELEASE
- [January]: Virgo 3.7.0.M04 (incl. Snaps and GW 3.0.0.RC2)
- [January]: Bundlor 1.1.3.RELEASE
- [February]: Virgo 3.7.0.RELEASE (incl. Snaps and GW 3.0.0.RELEASE)
- How about using #slack?
- Idea for bridging PDE and Maven in Virgo Tooling (https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/virgo-dev/msg01736.html)
- First Hangout Meeting next year (11.01.2017), checkpoint on the way to officially release Virgo 3.7.0.M04
- Approach Glyn about information contained in Acunote
- Create Bug to track legal notes: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc2.php
- Help Violeta to update Virgo 3.7.0.M04 with Gemini Web 3.0.0
- Review patch/problem on Bug 500758 with Tony in January
- Migrate the documentation to gradle build to be able to publish along the artifacts
- Documentation Milestone M04 should be online together with the release of Virgo.
- Ask Violetta if Virgo Nano Full is still used in SAP world.
- Sketch to integrate Spring OSGi-ify into Gradle build
- Investigate Spring Framework Bill of Material
- Test Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 workaround for 486353
- Investigate null pointer in the Server Runtime Wizard on MacOSX
- Get status for next hangout - Keep team updated about the progress of the JUnit4 OSGi runner which may be used for testing Spring bundles. We could run a POC, wrap some Spring tests in a “test bundle” and run them in Virgo.
- Open Bug for building Virgo on Windows
- Check Virgo Wiki Tooling Page if updating is required, also IDE set-up for contributors
- Virgo Wiki Pages (Committers) document Git branching model using git-flow as suggested by Giamma
- Open bug for removing repository view from Virgo Server Editor. Change implemented in 509809
- Publish Bundlor 1.1.3.M01 to Maven Central
- Include Snaps-Guide in Snaps project build so that Stefan Zugal can improve the documentation
- Announce next Hangout (11.01.2017) on virgo-dev
- Slack for Nonprofits - https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/204368833 also look here https://wiredcraft.com/blog/using-slack-as-a-public-chat/ https://github.com/rauchg/slackin
- Share: http://sircmpwn.github.io/2015/11/01/Please-stop-using-slack.html
- Update the minutes Wiki