< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 11:03, 12 March 2012 by Gnormington.vmware.com (Talk | contribs) (→Discussion)
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta is upgrading Gemini Web and Virgo to Tomcat 7.0.26. She is also working on bugs.
- Glyn is upgrading the kernel from Spring DM to Gemini Blueprint.
- Chris is working on bugs, including Greenpages, and is trying out the new tooling.
- Borislav will announce 3.5.0.M03 today. He is working on passing the EJB CTS in nano.
- Lazar has uploaded Tomcat 7.0.21 to Orbit and will upload 7.0.26 this week.
- Discussion of Virgo build tools - it seems that some of the p2-related tools in Virgo build could be useful for others if we made them more publicly available. Borislav will raise an enhancement bugzilla.
- Discussion of bug 372520. Chris will verify the issues next week.