< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 08:25, 8 November 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (Talk | contribs) (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Glyn Normington - VMware * Chris Frost - VMware * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP == Discussion == # Glyn is working on ...)
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Glyn is working on bugs. A dump reading bug will be fixed when the buggy code is replaced by the new admin console. The next task is to integrate vsh into Gogo.
- Chris is working on bugs and discussing Gemini Management with Lazar.
- Borislav is working on Virgo Nano preparing build and documentation. He will request a Hudson job. Glyn will add Nano to OpenGrok in due course.
- Dmitry reported by email that he is working on snaps and is in the process of refactoring internal component registration to take advantage of servlet 3 features, including dynamic registration and annotation scanning. Once that is done he will publish it for review.
- Glyn is trying to delegate more: answering fewer forum threads and getting other committers to look out for and develop potential new committers.