< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:33, 9 November 2010 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware == Discussion == # 2.2.0.M01 of Virgo ...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- 2.2.0.M01 of Virgo was shipped. Jetty runs successfully on top of the Virgo kernel.
- Good progress by SAP on tab completion on the console. A patch should be possible before long.
- SAP would like some documentation of the differences between web fragments and snaps.
- SAP have reproduced the blueprint config admin issue. Spring DM v2 milestone 2 appears to have a fix. They are testing Gemini Blueprint on Equinox to see if the fix is there.
- SAP cannot reproduce the test failure on the inner framework branch. Glyn will see if this reproduces when they next push.
- SAP would like Bundlor to support source code analysis for use with Tycho. This is a possible enhancement after Bundlor has been donated to Eclipse.