Difference between revisions of "Vex/Plan"
('Channing' is not a feature request but the author of bug 251308! :-))
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/251308 Bug 251308: '''Hyperlink Support''']: It would be very useful to enable hyperlink support in the editor so that plugins using Vex can make use of hyperlinks in the editor. I am thinking of something similar to org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.addLocationListener.
Revision as of 03:59, 8 December 2009
Vex DRAFT Plan
This page is to be used by the user community to provide requests for features and enhancements for the Vex project. Please first enter items in bugzilla (component = wtp.inc.vex) and link to the bug here. This page will be used by the committers to gather ideas for where the community and adopters want to see Vex go.
- Continuous Integration with Hudson/Athena
- FindBugs Warnings statistic
- Test Coverage statistic
- Enable Vex for SWTBot
- New and Noteworthy
- Documentation: Getting started
- Externalize Strings -> Babel
- Add/Convert Element: Content assist instead of dialogs
- Content Types instead of File Associations
- Move vex-plugin.xml into folder .settings
- '.vexConfig.ser' should not be a project file but meta data
- Linked breadcrumb
- Redo last New Element action
- Double-click on File Search result should transfer focus to Vex editor and select appropriate text
- Show warnings for invalid/incomplete XML fragments
- Keep XML formatting of not edit parts
- Increase test coverage
- Reduce number of Compiler, FindBugs, etc. warnings
- Bug 251308: Hyperlink Support: It would be very useful to enable hyperlink support in the editor so that plugins using Vex can make use of hyperlinks in the editor. I am thinking of something similar to org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.addLocationListener.
- CSS: support images
- XSD and RELAX NG support
- Diff editor