Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Application neutral framework that is highly portable across various browsers
- Support multiple VJET runtime versions in a single web page, to enable complex portal style applications
- Leverage Ajax support with type-safe interfaces and shared object types
- Dramatically lower the barrier for Java developers to develop interactive client applications
VJET Interview with Lead Architect
Mr P to everyone who knows him—is the Chief Architect and Technical Fellow at eBay. He is also the inventor of VJET. Learn more about VJET from its creator.
- Introduction: What is VJET and how it came about
- Productivity: VJET unlocks sophisticated tooling possibilities.
- Stretching the boundaries: Run time and debugging innovation called "Active programming"
- Really pushing the envelope: Browser portability and driving multiple browsers from a single authoring and debugging session.
Page last modified on April 21, 2011, at 05:15 PM