Skip to main content
- Install the Query Visualization feature group from the VIATRA update site.
- Before VIATRA 1.6 this feature relied on a pre-release version of GEF4 Zest; the version available from the GEF update sites did not work. Use the version from the VIATRA update sites.
- Since VIATRA 1.6 GEF 5 is used
- JavaFX support is required
- e(fx)clipse runtime and GEF5 is required. They are both available from the Oxygen release train.
- Go to Window | Show View | Other... and choose Rete Visualizer.
- Load the instance model and the pattern in Query Results view.
- Click on the pattern name to visualize it.
- To change the visualized Rete net, unload the pattern and load with the green start button.
- You may change the layout by clicking the downward pointing triangle and going to the Layout menu.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.