< VIATRA | Query
Revision as of 15:56, 21 May 2015 by Ujhelyiz.mit.bme.hu (Talk | contribs)
- Install both the EMF-IncQuery Rete Visualization and GEF4 Zest SDK from the extra update sites (e.g. http://download.eclipse.org/incquery/updates-extra/integration)
- Important! Because of API changes in the GEF4 Zest, the version available from the GEF update sites might or might not work.
- Go to Window | Show View | Other... and choose Rete Visualizer.
- Load the instance model and the pattern in Query Explorer.
- Click on the pattern name to visualize it.
- To change the visualized Rete net, unload the pattern and load with the green start button.
- You may change the layout by clicking the downward pointing triangle and going to the Layout menu.