In 2013 the backing framework was re-implemented on EMF and IncQuery (see our history). In this process the framework gained a lot of new functionality (e.g. parallel execution, muli-objective optimization, etc.), while certain features are not fully implemented yet (e.g. dependency graph, Petri-net based abstraction), etc. The first publication on the new VIATRA-DSE framework was published in the ASE 2014 conference about marrying multi-objective optimization techniques with our model-driven, rule-based approach.
- Nagy, A S., and Szárnyas, G., "Class Responsiblity Assignment Case: a VIATRA-DSE Solution", 9th Transformation Tool Contest, Vienna, Austria, 07/2016.
- Debreceni, C., Ráth, I., Varró, D., Carlos, X D., Mendialdua, X., and Trujillo, S., "Automated Model Merge by Design Space Exploration", 19th International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 04/2016.
- Abdeen, H., Varró, D., Sahraoui, H., Nagy, A S., Hegedüs, Á., Horváth, Á., and Debreceni, C., "Multi-Objective Optimization in Rule-Based Design Space Exploration", 29th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2014), Vasteras, Sweden, IEEE, 9/2014., Acceptance rate: 24%
- Hegedüs, Á., Horváth, Á., and Varró, D., "A model-driven framework for guided design space exploration", Automated Software Engineering, pp. 1-38, 08/2014.
- Horváth, Á., and Varró, D., "Dynamic constraint satisfaction problems over models", Software and Systems Modeling, vol. 11, issue 3, pp. 385-408, 2012.
- Hegedüs, Á., Horváth, Á., Ráth, I., and Varró, D., "A Model-driven Framework for Guided Design Space Exploration", 26th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2011), Lawrence, Kansas, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 11/2011. ACM Distinguished Paper Award, Acceptance rate: 15%
- Hegedüs, Á., Horváth, Á., Ráth, I., Branco, M C., and Varró, D., "Quick fix generation for DSMLs", IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing, VL/HCC 2011, Pittsbourgh, PA, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 09/2011. Acceptance rate: 33%
- Hegedüs, Á., Horváth, Á., and Varró, D., "Towards Guided Trajectory Exploration of Graph Transformation Systems", Electronic Communications of the EASST, Petri Nets and Graph Transformations 2010, vol. 40, 08/2011.
- Horváth, Á., and Varró, D., "CSP(M): Constraint Satisfaction Problem over Models", Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, 12th International Conference, MODELS 2009, Denver, CO, USA, October 4-9, 2009. Proceedings, vol. 5795: Springer, pp. 107-121, 2009. Acceptance rate: 18%