Difference between revisions of "VIATRA/DSE"
Revision as of 05:23, 9 February 2015
VIATRA-DSE Wiki Documentation
Design space exploration (DSE) is a multi-criteria, search-based design process, which searches for good enough solutions within the possible design alternatives. VIATRA-DSE defines design candidates as EMF models, goals and constraints as EMF-IncQuery patterns and alters the model via domain specific transformation rules.
- Based on EMF and EMF-IncQuery
- Supports parallel algorithms
- There are already a number of implemented algorithms:
- Depth first search
- Breadth first search
- Fixed priority search
- Non-dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm (NSGA-II)
- Easy to use API
- Parts of the framework can be changed via interfaces
- Usage of the API
- Design space
There are no releases yet. We plan to make our first release (0.7) at the end of June 2015.