To try out the most recent snapshot build of 0.23.0, simply add the following snippet to your (parent) pom.xml or settings.xml, and set the property for the Tycho version (e.g. tycho-version) to 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT.
<pluginRepositories> <pluginRepository> <id>tycho-snapshots</id> <url>https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/tycho-snapshots/</url> </pluginRepository> </pluginRepositories>
SNAPSHOT site docs
New and Noteworthy
- A new packaging type called p2-installable-unit has been added to give more flexibility to users creating custom IUs. See Tycho/Packaging_Types#p2-installable-unit for details.
- You can now use <iu> elements in an eclipse-repository's category.xml to include and/or categorize arbitrary artifacts in a p2 repository (
bug 371983). See Tycho/category.xml for details.
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) The tycho-surefire property testSuite had been removed. If you are building a multi-bundle project and had set the testSuite and testClass property on the CLI or in a parent pom, you have to set the property failIfNoTests to false. If you had specified testSuite and testClass in the pom file of the plugin the testsClass belongs to, you just have to remove the testSuite property (
- The tycho-document-bundle-plugin now allows to specify includes and excludes for the packages to be documented (
- It is now possible to use a custom doclet in the tycho-document-bundle-plugin (
bug 453602). The doclet parameter will be passed to javadoc as -doclet. The docletArtifacts are resolved (including the transitive depenencies) and passed to javadoc as -docletpath. Example configuration:
<configuration> <javadocOptions> <ignoreError>false</ignoreError> <doclet>foo.bar.MyDoclet</doclet> <docletArtifacts> <docletArtifact> <groupId>foo.bar</groupId> <artifactId>foo.bar.mydocletartifact</artifactId> <version>1.0</version> </docletArtifact> </docletArtifacts> </javadocOptions> </configuration>