- 1 Support of font preferences for Events Table and Raw Events Viewer
- 2 Support of highlighting of search and filter matches in the Events Table
- 3 Display of thread ID (TID) and priority (Prio) in the Events Table for LTTng Kernel traces
- 4 Persistent column order in Events Table for user preferred column order
- 5 Check active/incactive filter for Control Flow view
- 6 TMF remote API
- 7 Remote fetching of traces
Support of font preferences for Events Table and Raw Events Viewer
It is now possible to configure the font used in the Events Table and in the Raw Events Viewer using Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts > Tracing.
Refer to chapter Customization of the User Guide for detailed information about the feature.