- 1 Customizations of Events Table and Raw Events Viewer
- 2 Highlighting of search and filter matches in the Events Table
- 3 Display of thread ID (TID) and priority (Prio) in the Events Table for LTTng Kernel traces
- 4 Persistent column order in Events Table for user preferred column order
- 5 Check active/incactive filter for Control Flow view
- 6 TMF remote API
- 7 Remote fetching of traces
Customizations of Events Table and Raw Events Viewer
It is now possible to configure the font used in the Events Table and in the Raw Events Viewer using Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts > Tracing.
Refer to chapter Customization of the User Guide for detailed information about the feature.
Highlighting of search and filter matches in the Events Table
The Events Table is now highlighting the search and filter matches when performing a search or filter operation from the table columns.
The background color can be customized using the preferences under Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts > Tracing > Trace event table highlight color