Difference between revisions of "Template:HigCompTblSec2"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Revision as of 18:34, 5 December 2008
Creates a new section in a table row on the Components page. These sections typically represent a grouping of similar components.
- param: name The section's name. This will be turned into a wiki link such that viewers may click this link and land on an architecture page for this grouping of components.
- param: namesuffix This may be used to add a suffix to the name without requiring the suffix to be included in the wiki link.
- param: bugzcomp The bugzilla component that represents this grouping
- param: wikiuser The owner's wikiname (like jdoe.acme.com).
- param: username Human-readable name of the owner.