Talk:EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Advanced JPA Development/Schema Generation/Index
Revision as of 15:53, 1 February 2011 by James.sutherland.oracle.com (Talk | contribs)
Questions about the current draft (1/31/11):
 Can someone provide a code example, please?
 Please also carefully review the Attributes table for accuracy and completeness. I tried to consolidate the information from the Javadoc and the spec (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DesignDocs/283430), and I want to make sure it is correct.
Format seems different than @CascadeOnDelete and other annotations, these should only follow a consistent format, i.e. name, desc, example, etc.
- some are titled "@CascadeOnDelete" others use both annotation and XML "@CascadeOnDelete and <cascade-on-delete>"
- some include the source code to the annotation (why?) others do not
- most include a attribute table of the attributes for the annotation
- most provide an annotation example, but none seem to give an xml example (we should either give xml for all or none)
- for example most seem to use the "span" not a "===" header
- none provide an "Configuration File" header, so should not provide this unless you intend to update all of them?
- James.sutherland.oracle.com 19:28, 1 February 2011 (UTC)