|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Sep 14, 2011 at 1600 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (800) 7302996 / Passcode: 7322148 #
Austria 0800 886-63241 / Russia 81080029611012 / Germany 08922061395 / UK 08004960069 / Others <a href="https://conf.cfer.com/?comp_id=18374&sp_id=154&ac=7322148&an=080088663241%20&login=true&startview=gos">see here</a>
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- 3.4 Plans
- Going to be another "maintenance" release similar like this year
- Dave D expects Eclipse 4.x adoption work.
- (10) TM 3.2.x assigned bugs
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, TM/3.2 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Community contributions: (69) Open bugs with patches right now, many assigned 3.1.x or 3.2.x Should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Last TM/Meetings/1-Jun-2011
- Dave D talk to David W on Tools PMC membership; follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect)
- Martin Project Plan update for Indigo; finalize move to tools; follow up with AC regarding build technology
- All Fix target milestone of open bugs assigned 3.2.x
- Next TM/Meetings/5-Oct-2011 (3 weeks)