Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "TM/Meetings/14-Sep-2011"

< TM‎ | Meetings
Line 16: Line 16:
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
 +
 +
* Committers:
 +
** Dave D, Dave M, Martin
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
Line 30: Line 33:
 
* '''3.3.1 Status'''
 
* '''3.3.1 Status'''
 
** {{bug|356132}} TerminalShell should wait - is API needed?
 
** {{bug|356132}} TerminalShell should wait - is API needed?
 +
*** Dave D, Dave M OK with releasing the patch for SR1 - don't expect remote shells without prompt
 
** {{bug|352248}} Upload of Executable bit - next steps?
 
** {{bug|352248}} Upload of Executable bit - next steps?
 +
*** Dave D, Dave M OK with deferring the change; Martin to comment on the bug.
  
 
* '''3.4 Plans'''
 
* '''3.4 Plans'''
 
** Going to be another "maintenance" release similar like this year
 
** Going to be another "maintenance" release similar like this year
 
** Dave D expects Eclipse 4.x adoption work.
 
** Dave D expects Eclipse 4.x adoption work.
 +
** Keep HEAD for maintenance fixes for now?
 +
*** Martin would like to defer branching till we have Tycho / Git / Hudson support
 +
*** Anna already looked at Tycho; should do git in parallel
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
Line 45: Line 53:
 
** Builders - not an issue right now, combination legacy builder for release + hudson builder for tests works fine
 
** Builders - not an issue right now, combination legacy builder for release + hudson builder for tests works fine
 
** '''Eclipse 4.1''' is becoming interesting again, all known blockers (for menus etc) resolved, will see a note from Eclipse Platform PMC soon
 
** '''Eclipse 4.1''' is becoming interesting again, all known blockers (for menus etc) resolved, will see a note from Eclipse Platform PMC soon
 +
-->
  
 
=== Committer Status ===
 
=== Committer Status ===
  
* '''Dave M''' - Getting the bug backlog down (for IBM requested things), going to look at {{bug|333874}} Tar unittest issue
+
* '''Dave M''' - No news
* '''Dave D''' - Going to look at {{bug|315054}} HostMoveTest Unittest issue
+
* '''Dave D''' - Finally Going to look at {{bug|315054}} HostMoveTest Unittest issue
* '''Martin''' - Keeping the ball rolling, going to accept Terminal contributions
+
* '''Martin''' - Going to build / contribute Indigo SR1
-->
+
 
 
===Bugzilla status===
 
===Bugzilla status===
  
Line 83: Line 92:
  
 
== Vacations ==
 
== Vacations ==
 +
* Dave D 1st week of October
  
  

Revision as of 12:22, 14 September 2011

Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Sep 14, 2011 at 1600 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (800) 7302996 / Passcode: 7322148 #
Austria 0800 886-63241 / Russia 81080029611012 / Germany 08922061395 / UK 08004960069 / Others see here

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Attendees

  • Committers:
    • Dave D, Dave M, Martin


Agenda

  • Last TM/Meetings/1-Jun-2011
  • 3.3.1 Status
    • bug 356132 TerminalShell should wait - is API needed?
      • Dave D, Dave M OK with releasing the patch for SR1 - don't expect remote shells without prompt
    • bug 352248 Upload of Executable bit - next steps?
      • Dave D, Dave M OK with deferring the change; Martin to comment on the bug.
  • 3.4 Plans
    • Going to be another "maintenance" release similar like this year
    • Dave D expects Eclipse 4.x adoption work.
    • Keep HEAD for maintenance fixes for now?
      • Martin would like to defer branching till we have Tycho / Git / Hudson support
      • Anna already looked at Tycho; should do git in parallel


Committer Status

  • Dave M - No news
  • Dave D - Finally Going to look at bug 315054 HostMoveTest Unittest issue
  • Martin - Going to build / contribute Indigo SR1

Bugzilla status


Vacations

  • Dave D 1st week of October


Action Items

  • Last TM/Meetings/1-Jun-2011
    • Dave D talk to David W on Tools PMC membership; follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect)
    • Martin Project Plan update for Indigo; finalize move to tools; follow up with AC regarding build technology
    • All Fix target milestone of open bugs assigned 3.2.x


Next Meeting

Back to the top