- 1 When
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Minutes
- 4 Info
Skype: david_dykstal to call david-k-mcknight, anna_dushistova, and lucas_gamm. All TM committers and interested parties are invited. Interested parties ping david_dykstal on Skype chat to be added to the call.
Action items from TM/Meetings/8-October-2013
- Review bug backlogs (Fix target milestones; review / triage incoming high-severity issues)
- AI All
- Web Site
- AI DaveD - Update Website Docs where they refer to CVS (some done, more to do)
- AI DaveD - Maybe update the CVS repo putting in a "readme.txt" that project has migrated to git (still to do)
- AI DaveD - Webpages partially out-of-date --> migrate to Wiki; Wayne got something "almost done" that can be auto-generated. (done for the most part)
- Dave continuing as project lead for the time being. Still need to contact Greg Watson re PTP sponsorship.
- Luna is now building out of the master branch
- Declaring participation in Luna?
- M2 is out. We did not produce a build for M2. Will do one for M3 at the end of this week.
- Kepler SR1 is out. Built from the TM_3.5_maintenance branch.
- Download page still to be constructed.
Web site & wiki maintenance
- Site continues to be updated as time permits
- Tuesday TM/Meetings/03-Dec-2013
Action items from TM/Meetings/10-September-2013
- AI DaveD - web site cleanup
New Action Items
- AI Manuel to write up a brief gerrit "how-to"
- AI Anna to investigate HIPP for TM - Do we need one? How do we request one? How do we migrate our jobs?
- Still problems with RSE initialization - probably due to stuff being done by extensions. DaveM and DaveD to follow up.
- Use this URL for committing: ssh://email@example.com:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- The Gerrit web UI is here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- Docs for using Gerrit are here: Gerrit
- Cmdline (See Git#Committers_new_to_Git):
git config --global --list git config --global user.email firstname.lastname@example.org git config --global user.name "John Doe" git clone ssh://email@example.com:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git #readonly:# git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git <make changes> "git status" shows changes "git diff" shows difference (like patch format) git add <filename> -adds a file git rm <filename> removes a file then git commit -m"message" --to commit into your local repo git push -- to push to the remote repository
- TM/Git_Workflows cheatsheet on Wiki: Get egit, Setup egit, Clone Repo (website / code), Update, Edit, Push, Switch branch