Swordfish/Ramp down Galileo
Revision as of 03:34, 30 April 2009 by Oliver.wolf.sopera.de (Talk | contribs) (→Build Schedule)
- Offset: +3 (milestones 3 weeks after the platform milestones)
|05/01/2009||Galileo M4 + 3|
|10/02/2009||Galileo M5 + 3|
|19/03/2009||Galileo M6 + 3||EclipseCon, Project Plan freeze|
|06/05/2009||Galileo M7 + 3|
|20/05/2009||Galileo RC1 + 3||API Freeze, Feature freeze|
|Every week from 27/05/2009||Galileo RC2..5 + 3||Bug fixing (P1+P2) only|
- Continuous integration: Automated continuous builds and integration tests. Contributors are encouraged to use the latest builds.
- New features can only be integrated if they are part of the agreed feature back log.
RC1+3: API and feature freeze
- RC1+3 will be the last build which will contain new feature until Galileo is released. After the date, no modification on API or features will be accepted.
RC2..5 builds: The end-game
- Only bug fixing (P1 and P2 bugs), testing, samples and tutorials