The standard UI technologies available in the modeling environment are:
Any existing web-based UI components potentially residing in different web application can be displayed and used as inside the Stardust Process Portal when successful integrations with other web-based UI technologies exist, e.g Struts, Grails..etc
Calling an External Web Application
Following are the steps to be performed:
- Create an Application Activity
- Map this activity with external web application.
- Mention the URL of the Web Application.
- Mention the Input & Output parameters.
- Do In/Out data mapping for the activity.
Artifacts: It is an example to send & receive both primitive & structured data from IPP to Web Application, along with the process model, Download Here