Skip to main content
= Getting Started =
= Getting Started =
| || |
Stardust Setup and Getting Started]]''' - how to install and configure the Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) |+|
*'''[[STP/Stardust/GettingStarted|Setupand Getting Started]]''' - to Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust)
| || |
Revision as of 11:04, 15 October 2011
Welcome to our Wiki. This is the Wiki home page for the Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) project, a Eclipse project under the SOA Tools Platform top-level project.
Stardust is focused on providing a comprehensive Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) which covers all phases of the Business Process Lifecycle including modeling, simulation, execution and monitoring.
Stardust Latest News
- 12/21/2016 - Stardust 4.1.0 for Eclipse 4.6.2 (aka Neon.2) available. See Download page for details.
- 06/22/2016 - Stardust 4.0.0 for Eclipse 4.6 (aka Neon) available. See Download page for details.
- 02/24/2016 - Cheers! Stardust 3.1.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 01/20/2016 - Cheers! Stardust 3.1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 10/02/2015 - Cheers! Stardust 3.0.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/24/2015 - Cheers! Stardust 3.0.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 10/08/2013 - Stardust is now available on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace - create a Stardust runtime environment on Amazon's EC2 in 5 minutes: Getting_Started/RTE_on_AWS
- 09/27/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0.1 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/26/2013 - Cheers! Stardust 1.0 is available. See Download page for details.
- 06/17/2013 - Stardust successfully graduated to "mature" project. Let's celebrate!
- 03/30/2013 - Charity Reference Project documented and downloadable. - The end-to-end sample BPM application which had been introduced at EclipseCon 2013 in Boston is now documented. This application will be used in the future by Stardust and the entire SOA Project to explain and demo concepts and functionality.
- 10/23/2012 - Marc Gille's presentation at the SOA Track of EclipseCon 2012 Europe in Ludwigsburg can be found here
- 10/10/2012 - The new Stardust Eclipse update site is online: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/nightly
- 09/01/2012 - We have been working in the background on getting Stardust properly integrated into the Eclipse build infrastructure. Soon we should finally have a binary distribution. The Stardust source now also contains another new component: A free browser based BPMN modeler! Check out a first video here
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.