Sprints/March 23 2012
Who should attend
This code sprint is open to all comers. It is also open to all skill levels.
- If you're a veteran, hack the code with fellow committers on your project of choice.
- If you're new, take on some easy bugs or an interesting project as a way to learn.
The CBI, Git, Gerrit, Hudson, and other infrastructure have made it easier than ever to get involved with an Eclipse Project.
- March 23rd and 24th, 2012
- 10:00 to 17:00
- Boston, Massachusetts, US (Venue TBA)
(sign up here: name, org., projects you are interested in)
- Andrew Ross, Eclipse Foundation, Tycho, uDig, VersionChecker
- Ken Walker, IBM Canada, Orion, Orion as Eclipse.org editor