< Sequoyah | PhoneMeetings
Revision as of 08:10, 26 March 2010 by Kpqb38.motorola.com (New page: == Attendees == * Eric Cloninger (Motorola) * Christian Kurzke (Motorola) * Mauren Brenner (Eldorado) * Daniel Franco (Eldorado) * Ted Williams (Wind River) == Summary == * Rescoping TM...)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Ted Williams (Wind River)
- Rescoping TML/MTJ/Pulsar
- Ian Skerrett has been talking to member companies to gauge their participation in the project
- TmL and MTJ have submitted IP Logs
- Paul sees Symbian having a contribution in to the project, but not immediately. Around C/C++ development, but still under review internally.
- [TODO: Mauren] Make links to EclipseCon tutorial project files in the TML wiki so they are easier to find.
- Galielo SR1
- TML will have a release near the SR1 time frame, but they aren't necessarily dependent on each other.
- Bug Fixes in device framework
- No device proxy code
- Working on Localization Tools, but won't be in SR1 release
- UI Discussion
- [TODO: ERIC] file a bugzilla bug around Device Manager buttons
- Open discussion
- Want to change meeting day to other than Monday because of travel and recurring 3 day weekends (Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.)
The next meeting will be on August 24, 2009