Scout User Group Meeting 2015
The second Scout user group meeting will be held as part of the Unconference on Monday, November 2nd. Right before the Eclipsecon Europe.
This event takes place at the Forum am Schlosspark in Ludwigsburg, the EclipseCon Europe venue. The conference room will be announced as it becomes available.
Date and Time
- On Sunday, November 1st, we are gathering for an informal dinner starting at 19:00.
- The Scout workshop will take place on Monday 2nd.
- On Tuesday 3rd, start of the Eclipsecon Europe
Sunday, November 1st
- 19:00 Welcome Dinner, Restaurant Rossknecht
Monday, November 2nd
- 08:30 Welcome Coffee
- 09:00 - 10:30 Session 1
- Scout Neon Platform Overview, Andreas Hoegger
- Platform, Bean Support, Extensibility, Andreas Hoegger
- The new Job API, Daniel Wiehl
- 10:30 Break
- 11:00 - 12:30 Session 2
- David Klein (Enrion)
- Wolfgang Strunk (Sixt Leasing)
- René Eigenheer (bridge solutions)
- Scout Documentation with AsciiDoctor, Jeremie Bresson
- 12:30 Lunch and Poster Sessions
- 14:00 - 15:30 Session 3
- Architecture of new HTML5 UI, Judith Gull
- Custom Styling with CSS, Matthias Zimmermann
- Maven Project Structure, Building, CI, Jeremie Bresson
- 15:30 Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 Session 4
- Migrating to Scout Neon, Matthias Zimmermann, Judith Gull
- Hands-on, Q&A, Discussions
- 17:30 Beer and snacks
Participant presentations are an important and interesting part or the Scout user group meeting. If you are willing to present your project(s) and experiences from working with Scout let us know via forum or send us an email to scout (at) bsi-software(dot)com.
Presentation slots should be timed for 15' or 30'. This should include time for some questions and speaker changes. Last year, most presentations were held in German and some in English. Please indicate which languages would be ok for you.
- Duration, Topic, Name (Affiliation), language (English or German)
Prior to the unconference we are organizing an informal dinner on November 1st. please register via doodle.
We would also like you to use this doodle to get a list of participants for the event and to learn more about the focus of your interests to compile the final agenda.
Important: Official registration is required to attend the unconference (including this event). The fee is €50 plus VAT and also covers coffee breaks and lunch. If you are registering for the full conference, choose the Unconference as an additional item when you register. If you are attending the Unconference by itself, choose "Unconference only" when registering. To register, go to conference registration page.
Should you represent a customer from BSI Business Systems Integration, please ask for your voucher code: scout (at) bsi-software (dot) com.
Hotels tend to fill up very quickly in Ludwigsburg. If you plan to attend it is highly recommended that you book your room early.
- Eclipsecon hotel list
- NH Hotel, Ludwigsburg. The Hotel is located at Pflugfelder Strasse 36, directly next to the Ludwigsburg train station.
You might also want to consider Hotels located close to Stuttgart main station. The train ride from Ludwigsburg to Stuttgart only takes 15 minutes.