Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Download • Git|
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+|
Recipes for common Scout tasks.
See the complete list in the Scout How To 3.7 category.
- Add an icon
- Create a Dialog
- Create a Process Service
- Create Permissions
- Add a custom GUI component
- Set up an extended search as part of a wizard
- Setup different Log-Configuration for Production and Development
- Create a CustomLogManager for log4j
- Make use of the additional Scout logging features
- Using JRE 1.6 with its packaged javax and w3c.org classes
- Create a Standalone Client with DB Access
- Exchange Default Images
- Open a Form in a View
- Write a jdbc connection bundle
- Use RemoteFileService
- Install Scout SDK
- Create a Code Type and use it in a Smartfield (Part of minicrm Tutorial, but you can apply it to your own project with some changes)
- Create a new project