< Scout | Concepts
Revision as of 12:14, 3 November 2011 by Claudio.guglielmo.gmail.com (Category changed)
|Download • Git|
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+|
The SqlService provides access to a database.
To be able to connect to a database, these properties needs to be configured:
- JdbcDriverName the qualified name of the JDBC driver.
- JdbcMappingName the JDBC path
- Username the user name to connect to the database.
- Password the password to connect to the database.
- SqlStyle provides the class of the Sql Style that should be used.
SQL convenience class
Here a simple example:
SQL.update( " update actor " + " set first_name = :firstName," + " last_name = :lastName " + " where actor_id = :id ", formData );