|Download • Git|
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+|
LookupCalls are similar to code types. They can also be used in smart fields, tree boxes and other Scout widgets. However, they are not necessarily restricted to a fix number of records. Instead they should be favoured if the set of records is rather large.
Defined with getConfiguredXxxxxx() methods.
- Service: Defines which service is used to retrieve lookup rows
- MasterRequired: Defines whether a master value must be set in order to query for multiple lookup rows
- getDataByKey: Retrieve a single lookup row for a specific key value
- getDataByText: Retrieve multiple lookup rows which match a certain String
- getDataByAll: Retrieves all available lookup rows
- getDataByRec: This can only be used for hierarchical lookup calls. It retrieves all available sub-tree lookup rows for a given parent