Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Download • Git|
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+|
Form Handler specify how a form should be started.
Defined with execXxxxxx() methods.
- Load: Load the data into the form, typically calling a ProcessService (with
load()...) to get the FormData and using the the
importFormData(FormData)function on the Form.
- PostLoad: This event occurs right after load. This event is suitable if you want select some rows in a TableField or touch the form (to force the store mechanism).
- CheckField: During the validation of a form this is the first method being called. At this point it is possible to block the validation process by returning
- Validate: During the validation of a form, if the CheckField events (on the Form and on the FormHandler) return true, and every Field do not have any error status, this event occurs. It provides another possibility to block the validation process, knowing that every field contains a valid input (all mandatory fields are set for example). This point is suitable to compute some logic using the field inputs and considering the form as one entity.
- Store: Store the form content, typically calling a ProcessService (with