Revision as of 16:14, 21 February 2018 by Torkildr.gmail.com (Talk | contribs) (→See Also)
The Science top-level project provides a central clearinghouse for collaborative development efforts to create software for scientific research and development. These efforts strive towards the common goal of enabling reusable components across a wide variety of technologies. These components are implemented in different languages and operate across a diverse set of computing environments.
- See Science Projects for a list of Eclipse Science Projects
- TBD: list other projects that are in progress here
- Science top-level project
- Science Working Group Web page
- Science Working Group Wiki - organizational information about the working group
- Eclipse's Newest Top Level Project: Science (November, 2016)