|Update Site 1.x 2.x|
|Mailing List • Newsgroup • IRC|
What is SWTBot?
SWTBot can record and playback tests and integrates with Eclipse, and also provides for ant tasks so that you can run your builds from within CruiseControl or any other CI tool that you use.
The development repository has moved from sourceforge to eclipse and can be browsed here: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/trunk/?root=Technology_SWTBot
SVN repository location: http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot/
SWTBot 2.0 developer builds now available
A pre-alpha release of SWTBot is now available on the download site.
Direct download link: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/artifacts/2.0-dev
SWTBot proposal to move to eclipse.org
There is now a proposal to move SWTBot to eclipse.org. Over the year SWTBot has matured very well and this move will benefit he eclipse community by providing a testing tool for swt and eclipse based application.
Read more about the proposal here . You are invited to comment on and/or join the project. Please send all feedback to the SWTBot newsgroup.
- Latest Stable
- Direct download link: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=188411
- Update site: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/update-site
- Trunk (version 1.x):
- Direct download link: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/artifacts/trunk
- Update site: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/artifacts/trunk/update-site
- Branch (Version 2.0):
- Direct download link: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/artifacts/2.0-dev
- Update site: http://swtbot.sourceforge.net/artifacts/2.0-dev/update-site
- Mailing lists
- Newsgroup access:
- server: news.eclipse.org
- group: eclipse.swtbot
- in order to access the Eclipse newsgroups, you need to request a password on the Eclipse newsgroups registration site.