Revision as of 13:13, 22 March 2023 by Wayne.beaton.eclipse-foundation.org (Talk | contribs)
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
SWT, the Standard Widget Toolkit, is an open source widget toolkit for Java designed to provide efficient, portable access to the user-interface facilities of the operating systems on which it is implemented.
SWT can be used independently of the rest of the Eclipse Platform. Here are some Screenshots.
SWT bug triage process
SWT Chat Channels
Platform and Platform: SWT on the Eclipse.org Mattermost
- New and aspiring SWT developers, please see the SWT beginner guide to get started.
- Existing SWT developers, please see SWT development for general documentation.
- Committers, please see the SWT committer handbook for committer oriented documentation.
- SWT home page
- SWT snippets
- SWT Widget Style Bits
- Eclipse/SWT Accessibility
- Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) section of The Official Eclipse FAQs
- The JFace framework builds on top of SWT and can also be used in standalone apps