SMILA/Development Guidelines/Setup for JAXB code generation
< SMILA | Development Guidelines
Revision as of 04:23, 22 April 2014 by Juergen.schumacher.empolis.com (Talk | contribs)
This page describes additional setup steps you need to do if you want to use JAXB to generate classes from XML schema descriptions for SMILA.
Steps to install needed libraries
- Setup a build library as described in SMILA/Development Guidelines/Howto build a SMILA-Distribution. In this document we will use lib/ as the root of it.
- The required JAXB compiler libraries are contained in our package of the SMILA build libraries. If you want to collect them on your own, use these instructions:
- Download the JAXB reference implementation 2.1.6 or above from http://jaxb.java.net/
- unpack it with (see here)
java -jar <JAXB-version>.jar
- copy the following into your lib/xjc
- all jars in the jaxb-ri-<version>/lib/
- InterfacesXJCPlugin.jar, you can download it here
Your build lib directory should now look at least like this:
lib/ ant-contrib/ ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar xjc/ jaxb-api.jar jaxb-impl.jar jaxb-xjc.jar InterfacesXJCPlugin.jar
Generate Sources from Command line
- Put SMILA.builder into the same folder as the bundle for which you are generating the folder (for all SMILA bundles this is the case after a checkout).
- To generate the classes, you can now use:
The JAXB classes should now be generated in the code/gen directory of your bundle.