SAML2 IdP Test web application CVS
Revision as of 11:10, 15 December 2008 by Agorb.parityinc.net (Talk | contribs)
General CVS Information
SAML2 IdP Test web application
The SAML2 IdP Test web application is a sample relying party that can use the SAML2 IdP Server web application to authenticate users.
|Project||Module Location||Eclipse PSF||ViewCVS|
|SAML2 IdP Test web application||org.eclipse.higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.saml2idp.test||anonymous||viewcvs|
The project contains a directory called "conf", in which the following files can be found:
- application.properties: This includes the following settings:
- saml2-idp-endpoint: This is the endpoint URL of a SAML2 IdP that can authenticate users.
- saml2-rp-endpoint: This is the endpoint URL of the SAML2 Test project itself. This is needed so that the IdP can send its response back to the RP.
- saml2-providername: This is a human-readable name that identifies the SAML2 RP in an AuthnRequest message.
- key.public: This is a public key that corresponds to the private key configured for the SAML2 IdP. This is needed to verify XML Signatures.