Skip to main content
- Juno retrospective
- Planning call
- Rap 2.0
- p2 negative requirements
- Starting a retrospective
- What went well what didn't go well
- Finalized the agenda for the Kepler release
- Finished up as much changes as possible for Kepler M1
- changed p2 URLs
- separating the rap tooling from the target runtimes
- a migration guide has been sent: RAP 2.0 Migration Guide
- could effect Riena, Scout, Gyrex runtime projects.
- Riena is planning to join by M4, not in M1
- Scout plans to join for Kepler
p2 negative requirements
- To replace A.PDE.Target.Platform hacks
- Should be added to anything that conflicts. For example, SWT vs RWT from RAP.
- The Aggregator build fails to build now with these negative requirements
- need multiple validation sets. In the past only had one validation set
- IDE validation set
- RAP validation set
- Core or master validation set? Would be used for common things
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.