Skip to main content
- Thomas M. (Smila)
- Ralf (RAP)
- Release Train Requirements
- Eclipse Con 2012
- How you use p2, maven, how you build your product (jesse)
- Should the PMC try to be used as a way to solicit feedback.
- It would be good to get the abstracts from RT project members sent to the RT-PMC to ask for feedback and to allow better coordination of the RT talks from eclipse RT projects.
- RT BOF - probably should have one.
- RT Panel (on the point of the RT)
- We need to prepare the topic.
- Jesse to send a mail on abstract for panel.
Eclipse Con Europe
- Christian, Glyn, Doug are planning
- Ralf on RAP OSGi integration and a couple of others.
- Discussed need for an RT BOF. Seems like a good idea.
Release Train Requirements
- The orbit requirement is a big work item for Virgo.
- Orbit is "stupid" because it is not provide stable URLs except for stable builds.
- Jesse reiterates his maven story.
- Tom does not think p2 is the issue with the orbit repository, but instead it is the policy used to manage the orbit repos.
- Smila is releasing at the beginning of October. Look for release review soon.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.