RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 110518
< RT | meetings
Revision as of 10:05, 18 May 2011 by Tmenzel.brox.de (→Attendees: reverted as Tom meant Thomas Whatson...)
- Thomas (smila)
- CQ approvals
- Meeting time
- Should we relax the CQ approvals to allow PMC members to approve their own CQs?
- Should projects under incubation approve their own CQs? There was hesitation there
- Do incubation projects get a representative on the PMC? Not sure, But seems like they should.
- Seems like a no-brainer for piggy-back CQs
- All agreed that piggy-back CQs is OK to approve for own project. (Jeff was absent though)
- Ian sent a note about OSGi Certification
- Tom will start a wiki to gather who wants to join. OSGi Certification
- Move back the time by 30 minutes.
- Lets give it a 2 - 3 meeting trail