Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 110518"

< RT‎ | meetings
(New page: ==Attendees== ==Agenda== * CQ approvals * Meeting time)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
+
* Tom
 +
* Jesse
 +
* Glyn
 +
* Doug
 +
* Markus
 +
* Christian
 +
* Thomas (smila)
 +
* Mike
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
* CQ approvals
 
* CQ approvals
 
* Meeting time
 
* Meeting time
 +
 +
== CQ approvals ==
 +
* Should we relax the CQ approvals to allow PMC members to approve their own CQs?
 +
* Should projects under incubation approve their own CQs?  There was hesitation there
 +
** Do incubation projects get a representative on the PMC? Not sure, But seems like they should.
 +
* Seems like a no-brainer for piggy-back CQs
 +
** All agreed that piggy-back CQs is OK to approve for own project.  (Jeff was absent though)
 +
 +
== OSGi Certificate ==
 +
* Ian sent a note about OSGi Certification
 +
** Tom will start a wiki to gather who wants to join. [[RT/OSGi Certification|OSGi Certification]]
 +
 +
== Meeting Time ==
 +
* Move back the time by 30 minutes.
 +
** Lets give it a 2 - 3 meeting trail

Revision as of 08:57, 18 May 2011

Attendees

  • Tom
  • Jesse
  • Glyn
  • Doug
  • Markus
  • Christian
  • Thomas (smila)
  • Mike

Agenda

  • CQ approvals
  • Meeting time

CQ approvals

  • Should we relax the CQ approvals to allow PMC members to approve their own CQs?
  • Should projects under incubation approve their own CQs? There was hesitation there
    • Do incubation projects get a representative on the PMC? Not sure, But seems like they should.
  • Seems like a no-brainer for piggy-back CQs
    • All agreed that piggy-back CQs is OK to approve for own project. (Jeff was absent though)

OSGi Certificate

  • Ian sent a note about OSGi Certification

Meeting Time

  • Move back the time by 30 minutes.
    • Lets give it a 2 - 3 meeting trail

Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.