Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "RT/meetings/PMC Minutes 091104"

< RT‎ | meetings
(New page: ==Attending== * Jeff McAffer * Jochen Krause * Tom Watson * Jesse McConnell * Doug Clarke ==Agenda== === RT PMC membership === === Swordfish move ===)
 
 
Line 9: Line 9:
  
 
=== RT PMC membership ===
 
=== RT PMC membership ===
 +
* would like to broaden the PMC membership to include people from all projects
 +
* currently the meetings are open but voting is more restrictive
 +
* There are some mature projects (from a code point of view) that are not represented
 +
* PMC would like to encourage all projects to participate and have a say in the proceedings
 +
* Jeff to send a message to the list to propose all projects have a member etc.
  
 
=== Swordfish move ===
 
=== Swordfish move ===
 +
* Swordfish wants to move to the new SOA TLP
 +
* PMC voted unanimously in favor
 +
* Jeff to send a message to the list confirming
 +
 +
=== Planning call input ===
 +
* the team should give Tom feedback on the planning documents as soon as possible.

Latest revision as of 12:11, 4 November 2009

Attending

  • Jeff McAffer
  • Jochen Krause
  • Tom Watson
  • Jesse McConnell
  • Doug Clarke

Agenda

RT PMC membership

  • would like to broaden the PMC membership to include people from all projects
  • currently the meetings are open but voting is more restrictive
  • There are some mature projects (from a code point of view) that are not represented
  • PMC would like to encourage all projects to participate and have a say in the proceedings
  • Jeff to send a message to the list to propose all projects have a member etc.

Swordfish move

  • Swordfish wants to move to the new SOA TLP
  • PMC voted unanimously in favor
  • Jeff to send a message to the list confirming

Planning call input

  • the team should give Tom feedback on the planning documents as soon as possible.

Back to the top