Skip to main content
- Jeff McAffer
- Mark Rogalski
- Jesse McConnell
- Christian Campo
- Jochen Krause
- Tom Watson
ESE RT Symposium and Tutorial
- The ESE symposium and tutorial are on track with Christian and Jeff organizing (respectively)
- Looking at using the Toast application as the basis for at least some of the work
- Jeff is looking to make the Toast code over to eclipse.org
- Progress is happening on working with AWS to demonstrate EclipseRT on the cloud. Jeff and Scott are going to follow up and see what is possible and what support we can get from Amazon
- Example application possibilities
- Jochen suggested an trading platform app he knows
- Tom queried on the involvement and relationship for e4. Makes sense. Have to look at what the demo application would be.
- RAP-based stuff is an obvious candidate
- There are several EclipseLink possibilities as well.
API versioning discussion
- Riena needs to make some small breaking API changes. Christian wants to know how to handle version numbers. Since the changes are minor (but breaking) they don't really want to increment the major version number on the overall project.
- Some discussion and general concensus that the affected bundles should follow the rules (and thus increment the major version) but that the "marketting" version number (i.e., the project release number) does not have to follow that rule.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.