RSS-SSE RP Test Application
Revision as of 03:49, 14 June 2007 by Sergey.parityinc.net (Talk | contribs) (→Service)
This application has working code that:
- Has a dynamically personalized image of the i-card.
- Has a download link that allows the user to download HBX (if they don't have it already).
- Acquires the i-card into the RPPS Web Application.
- Runs a RSS-SSE client that both publishes an initial i-card with the user's profile information, as well as subscribes to the changes to this i-card from the RPPS Web Application.
- Does a read on the RSS feed to see if it can get the "validated" user account.
- Status: Completed
- Language: Java
- Packaging: WAR. Requires JVM 5 and Tomcat 5.x running on Windows or Linux
- No currently planned features.
- RPTA Interaction. The interaction begins after the browser has done an HTTP GET on some page. The RPTA parses the HTML to find markers (e.g. kinds of <object> tags, etc.) that indicate what type of interaction the RP site supports. The solutions RPTA interact with are:
- CVS repository
- Has been tested on WinXP and Linux