RSE 1.0 Testing
Nav: DSDP/TM | RSE 1.0 Testing | RSE 1.0 Test Instructions | RSE 1.0 Known Issues and Workarounds | RSE Manual Test Plan
This is the toplevel page for RSE 1.0 testing efforts. It is important for all of us to coordinate our efforts
- In order to get bugs submitted early, such that we can fix them for the release
- In order to avoid duplication of testing work
- In order to get a good test coverage and exposure of RSE.
Organization and Signup
Detailed RSE 1.0 Test Instructions are being sent out, so don't feel afraid of being signed up to any features you have never heard of before -- this might actually help improving your test quality since you might tend to try things that nobody else thought about before.
Please sign up here for testing particular features of RSE 1.0, or a particular host / target combination.
Filling in your test platform and features into the test matrix is the most important part of this coordinated testing effort!
- RSE 1.0 Testing round 1 - RSE 1.0M5 - Monday 25-Sep-2006 - 27-Sep-2006
- RSE 1.0 Testing round 2 - RSE 1.0RC1 - Monday 8-Oct-2006 - 10-Oct-2006
- RSE 1.0 Testing round 3 - RSE 1.0RC3 - Monday 30-Oct-2006
- RSE 1.0.1 Testing - RSE 1.0.1RC1 - Wednesday 13-Dec-2006