Project Structure and Naming
Revision as of 16:31, 25 April 2011 by Tcarroll.azigo.com (Talk | contribs)
- All project names in the component must follow Eclipse guidelines for naming
- There should be as few projects in a component as possible. The preference would be to have one core project plus one unit test project. The decision to add additional projects is based on architectural considerations (e.g. the need for separable plugins).
- JAR (and WAR, etc.) files should be named "higgins-<component>-<subcomponent>.major.minor.service.qualifier.jar (see Version Numbering for details)
- test JARs include -test before .major.minor.service.qualifier
- example: "higgins-idas-test.0.7.103.jar" - see special instructions below