Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Gaël Blondelle (Obeo)
- Silvia Mazzini (Intecs)
- Lei Pi (Intecs)
- Patrick Moreau (Inria)
- Maurice Heitz (C-S)
- Membership agreement and charter are available on the Polarsys wiki page.
- Currently members are:
- Next efforts to be done to get universities signing their membership agreement.
Status about infrastructure and infrastructure test
- Telco on GPM installation held on July 3 with Anne Haugommard, Mathieu Velten, Pierre Gaufillet, Gaël Blondelle and Denis Roy.
- Denis Roy will provide a virtual machine configured with the standard os from Eclipse so that Ann and Mathieu can install GPM and the missing components on this instance and test it on an "Eclipse" like infrastructure.
- Issue: Bugzilla, bugs for specific components
- Define component categories is mandatory before creating more bugzilla components.
Polarsys Top Level Project Proposal
Comments and discussion with Maurice Heitz:
- Need for a Polarsys Infrastructure sub project.
- Not necessarily indicated in the proposal. We will put in place tags for the each component, and one tag should be polarsys_infra. We will keep in mind the fact that a given component like GPM can be part of both the infrastructure and the projects delivered by Polarsys.
In the TLP project presentation page, we will have to clearly identify and document:
- Long Term Archiving
- Long Term Build Infrastructure
- Component Assessment Tools
- Release Engineering
Next Polarsys meetings
- October 22nd in Ludwigsburg, with a common part with the Automotive IWG. That's the day before Eclipse Con Europe
- OPEES meeting under planning in Rennes on October 15-17. Restricted to OPEES members to prepare the end of the project.
- Polarsys is too young for the moment to apply as an organization for SOCIS.
- Next year, we should apply when we have software online in Polarsys.